The Disaster Recovery Toolkit comprises checklists and questionnaires to ensure a fully comprehensive review of both the disaster recovery plan and the supporting contingency practises and arrangments. This has been in particular demand since Sept 11th.
THE DISASTER RECOVERY TOOLKIT
The Disaster Recovery Toolkit is a collection of disaster recovery review and audit items and documents. Each item included is tried and trusted in a variety of organizations, across the world.
The toolkit is shipped in two formats: PDF and RTF. The latter is provided for those organizations which wish to import the documents into MS-Word or similar, perhaps for editing or for adding additional elements or issues. It comprises
- A contingency audit questionnaire
- A checklist, framework and action list for disaster recovery planning
- An audit questionnaire for your disaster recovery plan (if you have one)
- A dependency analysis document... questions and guidence
- A business impact analysis questionnaire.
The toolkit is designed to help you audit the full array of continuity issues.